Discount Ramps.com, West Bend, WI
May 2012 to Present
Lead Photographer/Multimedia Specialist
Assumed creative control for product photography and image display on website. Created user-centered design, eliminating background specifications, e.g. dimensions, product documents and callouts/badges. Perform quality control of video production.
- Transitioned a top 500 internet retailer from a static to database website with Kalio eCommerce platform within a strict 5-month deadline.
- Designed Excel spreadsheet to capture image product specifications, product documents, instructions, guides, diagrams, and callouts/badges for importation into Kalio (company CMS).
- 4,489th fastest growing private company the past 4 years in the country at 51%.
GameZombie.TV, Whitewater, WI
September 2009 to 2011
Lead Video Editor
In collaboration with the Executive Producer, promoted GameZombie brand and videos which contributed to 8,000,000 aggregated views. Edited exclusive interview. Lead 7 teams (Video, Audio, 2D Graphics, 2D Motion Graphics, Writing, Social Media, and Web Development) to become the most complete video game developer interview series on the web.
- Achieved industry credibility and recognition at the International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) 2010 for filming interviews with leading technology and game developers.
- Nominated as a finalist for Best Web Video at the 4th Annual Mashable Awards, Las Vegas, NV.
- Recipient of the 2010 International Webby and People's Voice Awards, New York, NY.
Kyle M. Trueblood Consulting - Multimedia Independent Contractor, (August 2011 - Present), Milwaukee, WI
Designed, from the ground up, this responsive portfolio site including storyboarding, sketching, mocking up, and coding using HTML5, CSS3, and basic PHP (contact form).
Float Life - Milwaukee's Floatation Experience (October 2014 - Present) - Web/Graphic Designer and 2D Motion Graphic Artist, Milwaukee, WI
Boost Media – Creative Optimization Platform (April 2016 – Present) – Freelance Image Optimizer, Video Editor, Milwaukee, WI
Gossen Corporation - Performance Railing System Video Series (August 2015 - November 2015) - Videographer, Editor, 2D Motion Graphic Artist, Milwaukee, WI
JK Rentals (April 2012) - Producer, Videographer, Editor, 2D Motion Graphic Artist, Kewaskum, WI
- Originated 5 training videos, from the ground up, to instruct new employee's proper tent installation, techniques, and methods.
- Composed and designed original 2D Motion Graphic used in video series and on company website.
WITMER-ism (Dennis Witmer) (November 2011 - June 2012) - 2D Motion Graphic Artist, Art Director, Producer, Graphic Designer, Watertown, WI
- Directed, animated, and edited "Lovely Day" official music video for independent recording artist WITMER-ism.
- Designed album artwork and packaging for WITMER-ism's debut album, "No Clutch".
Saratoga Communications, Inc. (August 2011) - Video Editor, Brookfield, WI
- Completed video training series for Yaskawa America, Inc.
- Provided key grip during production shoot at company headquarters.